A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nick Lepora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nick Lepora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepora graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lepora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nick Lepora DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nick Lepora practice?
- Dr. Nick Lepora has 1 office location.
Dr. Nick Lepora practices Emergency Medicine near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Emergency Physicians.