A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nick Parilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nick Parilla, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Parilla graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Parilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nick William Parilla MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nick W. Parilla practice?
- Dr. Nick Parilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nick Parilla practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Critical Care Practitioners.