inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 5th, 2009
A GREAT Surgeon!
Dr. Perencevich (Nick) is a fantastic surgeon. I was diagnosed with Lymphoma after he performed a biopsy of a few lymph nodes in my right armpit. He then placed my port-a-cath a few weeks later so I could begin chemotherapy treatments. The first treatment left my wrist very sore (first treatment was not through the port, but through the vessels in the top of my hand) Even though he had nothing to do with the chemotherapy treatment, he was on call the night I went to the emergency room for the severe pain in my wrist. He heard there was a patient of his in the ER and came down to see what he could do. He helped get an Xray of the port-a-cath placement as well as Xrays of my wrist to see what was wrong. It turned out to be inflamation of the vessels from the chemo drugs, but Dr. P was very helpful and concerned even though he didn't need to even come see me. Thanks!