A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
This is a popular TV doctor.
Learn more about Dr. Nick Riviera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nick Riviera, General Specialist Credit Doctor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Operative Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Riviera graduated from Hollywood Upstairs Medical College.
Dr. Riviera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Springfield General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nick Riviera MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nick Riviera practice?
- Dr. Nick Riviera has 1 office location.
Dr. Nick Riviera practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, NJ.
See Springfield Internists.