A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nick Rizos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nick Rizos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nick Rizos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizos graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Rizos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nick Rizos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nick Rizos practice?
- Dr. Nick Rizos has 1 office location.
Dr. Nick Rizos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.