A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandkishor Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandkishor Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandkishor Shah MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nandkishor Shah practice?
- Dr. Nandkishor Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nandkishor Shah practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Geriatric Doctors.