A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nick Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nick Shannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Shannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shannon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nick H. Shannon practice?
Dr. Nick Shannon practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.