A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nick Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nick Shannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Shannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shannon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nick H. Shannon practice?
Dr. Nick Shannon practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians, San Antonio General Practitioners, and San Antonio Preventive Medicine Specialists.