Dr. Nick Shannon Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Nick Shannon?

Posted on August 19th, 2017

Dr. Shannon is an excellent doctor if you are lucky enough to see him. Mrs. Johnson is also an excellent FNP. However, the staff, especially the receptionist, is horrible. I was very ill one time and showed up at the off just to be denied because if was after cut off time for seeing walk-ins. I went to the ER instead.

Rude Recetionist

Posted on June 11th, 2014

Really like Dr. Shannon. The young receptions needs traning that includes courtey, diplomacy, and receptivity to patients needs. Recently I was told, "Have a seat, Quickly!" This was repeated again. Before leaving, I informed her --"I did sit down--although it wasn't very "quickly". I complained to the admiinistratior. She defended her and made excuses for her, saying, "People either really "get" her and love her or they don't. She seems very young and immature and the word, "please doesn't seem to be in her vocabulary.. She seems to have an attidude of how can she confuse and frustrate the patient, instead of how can I help them. The way her boss backed her I understand why she doesn't make more or a effort. I wish her well.

Long long wait times

Posted on November 21st, 2012

This place used to be good at seeing patients but now its all about how many patients they can get in to make a dollar. I have been here several times and they are triple booked during an appointment time with the same Dr. Today's visit I was here 2 hours and 30 minutes before being called to the back. Even with being overbooked, they also fit in walk-ins. The receptionist was rude and slow and checking in patients.

Worst experience in my life!!!

Posted on July 16th, 2012

First of all, the staff is very rude and inconsiderate. You can only get in to see Dr. Shannon himself if you are dying!!! They should treat all patients equally and care more for them. I have changed doctors because of the little girl in front setting up appts. She is very rude and obnoxious and does not know anything about medicine. I personally think they should get rid of her and re hire the staff they had before. They were darling! The office manager needs to step up and be more organized when dealing with her staff.

Posted on March 24th, 2012

Best care I haved received!!!! nurses very helpful!

HE'S SAVED MY LIFE MORE THAN ONCE

Posted on March 16th, 2012

I've read the comments people have written and it really saddens me Dr Shannon is a wonderful man and if it was not for him I would not be here he has saved my life more than once. If you do what he tells you he keeps you well if not then you're probably one of those who won't like him. I've never had the staff been rude to me or my family and yes there are new ones but people move on and when replaced sometimes they don't work out so they have to get rid of them. If you've been a patient as long as me and my family you would also know that employees leave but they come back. I love my Dr Shannon other places you're just a name there I'm a person.

Based on one visit with Dr. Shannon.

Posted on February 28th, 2012

I saw Dr. Shannon one time. He made me feel like I was lower than him, like he looked down at me. However, one of his PA's, which has left, was awesome. I wish I knew where he went.I have never had a rude experience with any of the staff. However, the turn over is terrible. It's on going and it is almost always a different PA or doctor that I see. I go to that office because it is convenient. The only problem I have is the wait time. I don't see Shannon.

Bad Service

Posted on September 9th, 2011

My family and I have been going to Dr Shannon for over 20 years and not for sure what is going on with his staff and PA. The last time I saw Dr. Shannon his explanation was way above my head about my medical diag, I had to keep asking him to break it down into easier explanation. His PA miss diag me and even though it was a miss diag never received a referral to see a specialist. My ob/gyn doctor had to referred me. His office staff does not return phone calls and high turnover on the office staff. The current office staff is young half dressed, very little knowledge about the medical field including the insurance. My son was told he had to pay his deductible before he was given a routine physical when in fact routine physicals are paid at 100%. My family and I are changing due to several miss diag between all family members including me, husband, son, sister, nieces, cousins. Dr Shannon office has went down so much.

NOT PLEASED

Posted on August 27th, 2011

OFFICE STAFF HARD TO DEAL WITH AND WILL NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS.OVER CHARGE ON OFFICEVISITS AND WILL HOLD ON TO YOUR MONEY.

Juice is the cureall????

Posted on June 5th, 2011

Posted on August 12th, 2010

I have only seen the PA and he is very knowledgeable and caring as is his nurse. The front office is very difficult to deal with and come across very rude.

It's not the Doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2009

Dr Shannon is a very pleasant and knowledgable doctor. It is his office staff that made me change doctors. They are rude, lack know how, and come across as very uncaring. Some even seem stupid. If you see one of the P.A.s it is not so bad time wise.