Dr. Nick Vatakis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nick Vatakis?

September 24th, 2017

A sick drug salesman not a doctor.

He is also known as Nick the Pr**k

February 13th, 2017

Excellent

I felt immediately comfortable with him. As a bipolar, there are many medications out there that can have adverse affects. He would not stop trying to find a formula that would work. He sought assistance from a company that found that I could take the medications but the responses were not good for me. He was willing to use less medications that did work and the response has been remarkable.

May 25th, 2016

He is on the payroll of many many drug companies

It is all about cash. Avoid him like the plague.

July 24th, 2013

I have struggled with OCD, Anxiety and Depression since I was 12 years old. I have visited numerous therapist, doctors and psychologist. Dr. Vatakis is the first doctor (I am 36) that I saw that made me feel like he knew what he was talking about. He warned me that it may take some time to feel the benefits, but for me, I felt better within 3 days. Within a week, my depression and anxiety have disappeared. I am happy for the first time in 25 years. He is kind, patient, knowledgeable and makes it very comfortable to talk to you without making you feel like you don't know what you are talking about. He makes you feel like your opinion is just as important as his knowledge. He called 2 weeks after the start of my medication to see how I felt and to discuss whether or not I should increase my medication. I highly recommend him.

May 26th, 2013

He si a joke of a doctor

Half way decent salesman for drug companies though.

July 14th, 2011

Craylash

Dr. Vatakis is that rare breed of doctor who thoroughly commits himself to you on a continuing basis. His care extends past the office visit.

November 27th, 2010

Also Saved My Life

Dr. Vatakis is one of a kind. Patient, intelligent, kind , and a man you want in your corner. He has been there for me when I thought things couldn't get worse, aand stuck with me in the trenches until I was myself again. This man truly saved my lifePM

September 13th, 2010

Life saver

I have been seeing Dr. Nick Vatakis for almost, or 10 years. This may seem like a long time, but if you have a place to go where you can be honest, not be judged and given excellent life advise, why not go? Simply put he is extremely compassionate and has the skills and patience to make a difference in a person's life. I have seen other doctors and there was just no connection. He is the first one to say, "if there is no connection you will be wasting your money." It is nice to get a second opinion about life and that is exactly what he provides. He calls it like it is but is not pushy or distant. It is easy to find a doctor that you know is simply looking at the clock and waiting for you to shut up and stop whining. New York is filled with them. I have on many occasion called, said I can't deal with the traffic, or been traveling and a phone session is easily done in place. Two very large thumbs up from a person that has had a very long standing relationship with him.

April 2nd, 2010

Dennis H

dr vatakis is a excellent doctor he has been there when i needed him. and has never given up on me even when i though he would or should.

June 6th, 2009

Couldn't Find Anyone Better

Dr. Vatakis saved my life and taught me how to accept myself and be happy.

September 27th, 2017