A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nick Zervos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nick Zervos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zervos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zervos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nick Zervos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zervos graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Zervos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
- Monongalia General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nick Logothetis Zervos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nick L. Zervos practice?
- Dr. Nick Zervos has 1 office location.
Dr. Nick Zervos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons.