A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nick Zervos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nick Zervos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nick Zervos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zervos graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Zervos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
- Monongalia General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nick Logothetis Zervos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nick L. Zervos practice?
- Dr. Nick Zervos has 1 office location.
Dr. Nick Zervos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons.