A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nickalaus Gramze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nickalaus Gramze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nickalaus Gramze, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gramze graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Gramze has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nickalaus Lane Gramze MD is a male Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nickalaus L. Gramze practice?
- Dr. Nickalaus Gramze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nickalaus Gramze practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.