A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicki Bacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicki Bacon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicki Bacon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacon graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Bacon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicki Ann Bacon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicki A. Bacon practice?
- Dr. Nicki Bacon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicki Bacon practices Pediatrics near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Pediatricians.