Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nickie Lepcha
Dr. Nickie Lepcha, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lepcha is affiliated with Washington DC VA Medical Center and George Washington Univ Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nickie Lepcha has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nickie Lepcha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Todd Gleeson
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi16
Dr. Pamela Karasik
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Washington, DC 0 mi31
Dr. Dalia Mobarek
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi18