Dr. Nickolai Talanin MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Centreville, VA

November 5th, 2015
Decent staff, good doctor, solved my issue with only two visits. Prices are high, but you expect that from a dermatologist.

September 26th, 2015
Great Doctor, I am usually very nervous and anxious in doctor's officer, but Dr. Talanin made me feel very comfortable. I will definitely use his services again.

September 14th, 2015
RN
As a registered nurse and a woman married to a surgeon, I was floored at the HORRIBLE experience Dr. Talanin offered me. Forget long wait times or crowded waiting rooms because they wouldn't bother me if I were seeing a decent physician. But Dr. Talanin was rude, inconsiderate, and belittling. At one point as i'm crying about losing my hair at 32, he interrupted and demanded that I stop talking! Mind you this was somewhere in the mere 45 seconds he actually spent with me! The only positive thing I can say is thank god his medical assistant was was a kind young woman. After Dr. Talanin left, she stayed behind to offer a hug as well as some words of encouragement..... A small level of recovery considering I left his office feeling like a nuisance, not a patient. My advice to you is see someone else, anyone else, anywhere else! This physician is in a privately run and privately funded office for a reason, and by no means does he offer a decent service.

January 22nd, 2015
Dr Talanin
Good doc, ask questions and he will stay with you longer

January 2nd, 2014
Dr. Talanin is fine and dandy; the practice is not.
The wait time is always long, and by long, I mean never on time and expect to wait over thirty minutes. Dr. Talanin has a fine and courteous nature and bedside manner and seems to genuinely care. It is the wait, the unprofessionally kept rooms, no hand washing in the rooms nor before being touched - just terrible, and the not so polite staff overall that makes it difficult to want to remain a patient there. If it were not for Dr. Talanin's nature, I would leave the practice.

October 11th, 2012
BAD BAD Expereince
run away while you can. very bad staff service, no respect to customer care. plus you will spend lots of money.

October 10th, 2012
BAD BAD Expereince
GET AWAY when you can, don't waste your money or time. worst staff service I have seen in my life.