Dr. Nickolas Pezzella Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Nickolas Pezzella?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

The Best

Posted on October 20th, 2017

During the worst physical pain of my life, Dr. Pezzella gave me hope and relief. He’s the best!!!!!!

Down to earth doctor!

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Highly recommend!

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Awful

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I have always received outstanding services from the Doctor and staff. Very hard to find now a days!!!

Unsure

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

His bedside manner has much to be desired. He kept asking how old the patient was and reminded him at his age, he would never be free of pain.

So far so good.....

Posted on November 26th, 2014

My wife and I both liked his direct approach. He is still treating my for a ruptured disc. I opted not to have the recommended surgery and received a shot instead. Still working through some severe pain issues. His nurse always calls me back promptly when I call with a question.

Exceptional Doctor & Humanitarian

Posted on February 11th, 2014

We all know to take reading material when we go to doctors but I didn't get time to turn a page in mine before I was called back for my visit. First let me say, I do not know who these naysayers in reviews below visited because I found Dr. Pezella to be friendly from the time he entered the exam room & shook my hand until I left his office with a smile on my face even though I was in pain. Why the smile? Because this man showed the type of caring & compassion that we hope to see in all doctors, & his concern was evident in his eyes as I sat & described the terrible pain I'd been suffering for several months & the "bottles" of Aleve I'd been taking. I was so depressed when I arrived but by the end of my visit, I saw a tiny ray of light at the end of what had been a long & tortuous journey through a dark tunnel of depression because my life had no quality or joy left. He gave me words to assure that he could help with my pain & that if it came to it, he would help find a great surgeon to correct the problem so I could have my life back with my Husband & family. I guess it's obvious that he spent plenty of time with this 70 yr. old lady & as I said, he listened to me & responded kindly & clearly in laymen's terms so that I could understand exactly what was going on & how he was going to help me. All I have to say is may God Richly Bless this Wonderful Doctor! Because I certainly do! As for the office staff; they must have been chosen on the ability to show kindness & compassion also. Especially "Rose."

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever had to go to in my entire life. Does not listen to the patient, rather read the chart instead of listening to the patient. Could not read my MRI. Dr. I am currently seeing saw the problem right away on the MRI. This Dr. was combative, not compassionate. As a retired military officer, I expected TRICARE to have a more qualified Dr. in their network, and one who is "customer friendly". Scribbled notes and said nothing. Simply was not interested in the pain I had, but rather believed I was there to get narcotics. I will never recommend this Dr. to anyone and I am not the first, after experiences of others I have talked to. He sat there and basically tried to tell me nothing was wrong with me, after I drove over 80 miles to see this Dr. and he knew more about how I felt that I did? It was a wasted day and more pain I had to endure because of his inability to see the problem I had on the MRI, and his demeanor which was not like any Dr. I have ever seen in my entire life.

Captain

Posted on March 11th, 2013

Has a sense of humor unlike most doctors. Was able to find out exactly where the problem was in my back and treated it accordingly. Recommend him to anyone. Able to get in and out quickly and is easy to get in for shots when needed.

Dr. Depending on NP for pAt

Posted on July 14th, 2012

Posted on March 14th, 2012

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

In pain and need real answers

Posted on September 20th, 2010