A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nickolas Tomasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nickolas Tomasic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nickolas Tomasic, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomasic graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Tomasic has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nickolas Albert Tomasic MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nickolas A. Tomasic practice?
- Dr. Nickolas Tomasic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nickolas Tomasic practices Urology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Urologists.