A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nickole Bazger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nickole Bazger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazger graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bazger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nickole Rene Bazger DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Nickole R. Bazger practice?
- Dr. Nickole Bazger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nickole Bazger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN.
See Lake Orion Obstetricians & Gynecologists.