Dr. Nickole Dooley DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 23rd, 2016
High Hopes, but Disappointed
I had heard such good things about Dr. Dooley from people I personally knew, so I even picked a health plan where she was in network. I saw her several times in 2016 and more often than not, I was left with a bad feeling. While Dr. Dooley is definitely very knowledgable, she is also very arrogant. She never seemed sympathetic to my concerns, rushed me, and talked down to me. She even snapped at me a few times. And several times, she flat out asked what she was supposed to do about my current concern! YOU'RE THE DOCTOR, LADY! Today was my last visit and I left in tears. My insurance is changing for 2017 and she's no longer going to be in my network and you know what? That is absolutely FINE by me. Also, wait times are always terrible; she is ALWAYS very behind. Hard to get in to see her, too. She made me feel lazy, stupid, crazy, and like everything was my fault. Hope I can find a better doctor for 2017.

April 6th, 2016
Bad experience
I have never complained about a Dr. before, but I had a very BAD experience with Dr. Dooley. She was very arrogant and did not want to spend time listening to my health concerns. She had me in tears. I want my Dr. to be caring and kind. Dr. Dooley is neither.

January 22nd, 2012
Great Doctor
The wait time was less than 5 minutes, she took time to listen, she followed up exactly when she said she would.

October 26th, 2010
Exceptional

October 26th, 2010
Exceptional
I can't say enough about Dr. Dooley. I read one bad review but that seems to be more of an office issue than a Dr. issue. She is truly an exceptional physician and a charming human being. She's more of an engineer than a doctor; your medical issues become a puzzle to her that she's driven to solve. She's truly interested, she gives straight, to the point answers and doesn't dodge anything you ask, and she's EXTREMELY intelligent. She's head and shoulders above any doctor I've had before and I sincerely hope the system doesn't beat the goodness out of her. One criticism people may have is that she speaks at a high level. My wife's a pharmaceutical researcher and I have no problem understanding what she's telling me but others might. I far prefer this to a doctor that talks to me like I'm a drooling idiot. I drive an hour to see her and I will contine to do so. Do not hesitate to see this doctor.

March 17th, 2010
GOOD TRAINING BUT BAD ATTITUDE & BAD RESULTS
DR.DOOLEY OR STAFF MADE A MISTAKE IN RENEWING MY MOTHERS PRESCRIPTION CAUSING HER TO RECEIVE ONLY HALF DOSES. WHEN I BROUGHT THIS TO HER ATTENTION AND REQUESTED CORRECTION DR.DOOLEY NOTED THE ERROR BUT ACTED UNPROFESSIONAL AND TODAY REFUSED TO RENEW MY MOTHERS PRESCRIPTION LEAVING MOM W/O A DOCTOR,WITHOUT MEDICINE.

March 22nd, 2017