A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicky Plementosh is Excellent. Dr. Plementosh has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicky Plementosh, MD, FICS, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Plementosh graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Plementosh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
- St. Vincent Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plementosh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nicky Plementosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicky J. Plementosh practice?
Dr. Nicky Plementosh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Brillion, WI.
See Green Bay Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nichole Plementosh, Dr. Colette Plementosh, Dr. Nikole Plementosh, Dr. Nicola Plementosh, Dr. Nicolette Plementosh, Dr. Veronica Plementosh