A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nico Roscoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nico Roscoe, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nico Roscoe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Roscoe graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roscoe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nico D Roscoe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nico D. Roscoe practice?
- Dr. Nico Roscoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Nico Roscoe practices Family Medicine near Du Bois, PA.
See Du Bois Family Physicians.