A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Abate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola Abate is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abate
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abate Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abate graduated from Univ Di Modena, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Modena, Italy.
Dr. Abate has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicola Iginio Abate MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nicola I. Abate practice?
- Dr. Nicola Abate has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicola Abate practices General Practice near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Galveston Primary Care Doctors.