Learn more about Dr. Nicola Abate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola Abate is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abate graduated from Univ Di Modena, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Modena, Italy.
Dr. Abate has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abate accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicola I. Abate practice?
Dr. Nicola Abate practices General Practice near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Texas City, TX.
See League City General Practitioners.