A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Abate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola Abate is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abate graduated from Univ Di Modena, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Modena, Italy.
Dr. Abate has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicola Iginio Abate MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nicola I. Abate practice?
- Dr. Nicola Abate has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicola Abate practices General Practice near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Texas City, TX.
See League City Primary Care Doctors.