A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Abate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Abate graduated from Univ Di Modena, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Modena, Italy.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abate has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abate accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicola I. Abate practice?
Dr. Nicola Abate practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Dallas General Practitioners, Dallas Internists, and Dallas Endocrinologists.