A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Barnard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnard graduated from Guys, King's & St Thomas School of Medicine, London, England. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicola Jane Barnard MD is a female Pathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Nicola J. Barnard practice?
- Dr. Nicola Barnard has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicola Barnard practices Pathology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pathologists.