A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Corvaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola Corvaja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corvaja
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Corvaja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicola Corvaja, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Corvaja graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Corvaja has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicola Corvaja MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicola Corvaja practice?
- Dr. Nicola Corvaja has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicola Corvaja practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Cardiologists.