A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Deangelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola Deangelis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicola Deangelis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deangelis graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deangelis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicola A Deangelis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicola A. Deangelis practice?
- Dr. Nicola Deangelis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicola Deangelis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.