A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Deangelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola Deangelis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deangelis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deangelis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicola Deangelis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deangelis graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deangelis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicola A Deangelis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicola A. Deangelis practice?
- Dr. Nicola Deangelis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicola Deangelis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Orthopedic Surgeons.