A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola DeAngelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola DeAngelis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicola DeAngelis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeAngelis graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. DeAngelis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DeAngelis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicola A. DeAngelis practice?
Dr. Nicola DeAngelis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Westborough, MA and Shrewsbury, MA.
See Worcester Orthopedic Surgeons, Worcester Family Physicians, and Worcester Pediatricians.