A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Francalancia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola Francalancia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francalancia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicola Francalancia, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Francalancia graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Francalancia has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicola A Francalancia FACS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicola A. Francalancia practice?
- Dr. Nicola Francalancia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicola Francalancia practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Berwyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Berwyn Cardiologists.