A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Francalancia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola Francalancia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francalancia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Francalancia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicola Francalancia, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Francalancia graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Francalancia has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicola A Francalancia FACS and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicola A. Francalancia practice?
- Dr. Nicola Francalancia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicola Francalancia practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Berwyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Berwyn Cardiologists.