A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicola Garcia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of the West Indies, Mona.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hosp Martinsville
- Memorial Hospital of Martinsville & Henry County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicola Ann Garcia BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicola A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Nicola Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicola Garcia practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Martinsville, VA.
See Martinsville Internists, Martinsville Critical Care Practitioners, and Martinsville Pulmonologists.