Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicola Garcia
Dr. Nicola Garcia, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Martinsville, VA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Martinsville & Henry County. Dr. Garcia has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicola Garcia has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nicola Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinsville, VA.
Dr. Deepak Banerjee
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Martinsville, VA 0 mi21
Dr. Kay Goring
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Martinsville, VA 0 mi18
Dr. Michael Boyd
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Martinsville, VA 0 mi15