A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicola Garcia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of the West Indies, Mona.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hosp Martinsville
- Memorial Hospital of Martinsville & Henry County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicola Ann Garcia BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicola A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Nicola Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicola Garcia practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Martinsville, VA.
See Martinsville Internists, Martinsville Critical Care Practitioners, and Martinsville Pulmonologists.