A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola Gray, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicola Gray, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Mental Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicola Gray MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicola Gray practice?
- Dr. Nicola Gray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicola Gray practices Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Aliquippa, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.