A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Hanchock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola Hanchock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanchock graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanchock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicola Bonifazi Hanchock MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicola B. Hanchock practice?
- Dr. Nicola Hanchock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicola Hanchock practices Internal Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, CA.
See Berkeley Internists.