A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola Jabbour is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicola Jabbour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Jabbour has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicola Jabbour MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicola Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Nicola Jabbour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicola Jabbour practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hazard, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hyden, KY.
See Hazard Internists, Hazard Hematologists, and Hazard Oncologists.