Dr. Nicola Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicola Lee?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 26th, 2012

I was in to see Dr. Lee at an Urgent Care facility. Even with the amount of patients being seen that day and the fact that I was a walk in patient, Dr. Lee as well as the staff were very courteous and professional. Dr. Lee was very patient and helpful in taking care of my issue. I did not feel rushed or like a number as you can sometimes feel when visiting a Dr.'s office. She was very informative in providing me with the options available for my diagnosis and really listened to me. I would definitely choose Dr. Lee as my physician if she were in private practice.

March 11th, 2012