Dr. Nicola London MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 19th, 2016
best doctor ever
I've been seeing Dr. London for more than a decade. She is a warm and caring person and is easy to relate to. I have recommended her to ALL my friends and they all LOVE her.

June 28th, 2016
Best Ob/Gyn doctor i have ever seen

May 17th, 2016
Years of satisfaction!
Dr. London has been my OB/GYN for over 20 years. She is amazing and truly cares about her patients. She has a wonderful personality and doesn't treat her patients as if they are a number on an assembly line. I highly recommend her.

September 28th, 2015
I love Dr. London but her staff has gone down hill over the last few years. They are incredibly rude on the phone whenever you call. If I hadn't seen Dr. London before I would not want to be a patient where the first contact is so rude.

March 12th, 2015
someone i never want to meet
Called the office at the Merritt blvd location. Regarding bout a vaginal issue her staff at the front desk is very rude so they proceeded to direct my call to her mind you she is my last dr i had to meet before i could pick the dr i liked the most iv never met this woman before this was first time talking to her. She talked over me wouldn't let me explane what my issues was and was more worried about how her staff felt then my feelings very argumentative and jest nastey long story short so glad i never meet her never want to and to top it off not even 2 hours after the phone call i find out from a diffrent office im going to for better care and recpect that she is sending me a letter in the mail discontinuing my care at her office i guess she has that many patients to feel she can talk to you anyway she wants and her practices is more importing then you and your baby . So please dont believe the hype the mirror has two faces..

March 11th, 2015
I love Dr London she's awesome!!! I feel like she cares about me.

March 6th, 2015
Wonderful
Dr. London delivered my son in 2012, prior to his delivery, I obviously had many routine pre-natal visits at this office, Dr. London being my primary OB. She "unequivocally " made the entire childbirth experience rewarding and pleasurable for me personally, her bedside manner, care, professionalism without aloofness was unparalleled!!...Dr. London is my only choice for OB care, If I were pregnant again, I'd trust her, implicitly with my care, as well as with that of my unborn child!!....Highly recommended!

September 29th, 2014
Sadly Disappointed
I was so excited to be seen by such an accredited and highly respected doctor and boy was I disappointed! She delivered my son and was extremely blunt and rude. During my c-section she showed no concern for me and I felt treated like a piece of meat on a butcher table. The ONLY good thing I can say about her is that my c-section scar has gotten numerous compliments by doctors since because it healed very nicely... even though it was crooked. I would not recommend her unless you enjoy tough love and need no special attention.

August 21st, 2014
MD
does not follow established practice guidelines as set forth by the college

July 2nd, 2012
Dr. London spends the necessary time to listen to any issues you have as well as provide options for care. Her bedside manner is wonderful!

October 18th, 2011
All about the money
I was a high risk patient over 35, overweight, many miscarriages and high blood pressure. I was treated as if I were a regurlar risk patient. The result is my son was stillborn at 7 1/2 months due to preeclampsia. I would not take a dog to this doctor. He was my only son and first born. I went to another doctor with my daughter and she is fine as I was taken care of. They were more interested in developing the practice than in patient care.

September 30th, 2011
Completely Insensitive!!!
I had a very negative experience with this practice. I was there for my first annual exam a few year ago and had to wait almost an hour to be seen. At further appointments, my normal wait time at at least 30min. More recently, I was there for an OB appointment. I was sent for a first ultrasound, which did not go as expected. The office did not call me until a full week after that appointment to inform that "something was wrong" and to have me come in that very day. I was only given a few hours to try and rearrange my schedule to make the appointment. At this appointment, Dr. London informed me that I could have a blighted ovum, did not spend time explaining what that was or offering any comforting or supportive words. I misscarried over the weekend and had to go in the Monday to have blood taken. I had previously scheduled a follow up OB appointment prior to the misscarriage, which the dr told me she would take care of cancelling. She never did and I received an automated phone call informing me of the appointment, which I then had to call and cancel myself. To make matters worse the nurse did not know why I was cancelling. I found, through this entire experience, the office to be extremely insensitive and would never reccommend anyone to go here.