A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicola Nylander is Excellent. Dr. Nylander has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicola Nylander, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nylander graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nylander has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
- University of Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nylander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nicola Nylander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicola R. Nylander practice?
Dr. Nicola Nylander practices Dermatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, WA and Auburn, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nichole Nylander, Dr. Colette Nylander, Dr. Nikole Nylander, Dr. Nicola Nylander, Dr. Nicolette Nylander, Dr. Nikki Nylander