Dr. Nicola Pemberton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicola Pemberton?

Dr. Pemberton is amazing

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Dr. Pemberton is very welcoming with her warm smile. She sits down with you and explains everything with time. She answers all questions. She also helped me overcome my fear of even going to a OB/GYN. Highly recommended.

Posted on December 30th, 2016

My daughters 1st time at a gynecologist and it was rocky at first my appointment was at 4:10 I got there and was told doctor 2 hours behind didn't see until 7 pm 😡😡. However once in with the doctor she was awesome!!! My daughter was comfortable and so was I. I will be returning and will hope our next appointment will be better!

Very nice doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Dr Pemberten is very nice, sweet and kind doctor. She made me feel relaxed in my labor and delivery. she is very soft spoken and she explained me everything very professionally. Joann midwife working with her is also nice n great person. They both were really friendly and answered my all questions. her staff is nice too and office very nice n clean. I wished I had her 2 year ago too. She changed my difficult time of delivery into easy time.

The best OBGYN with a heart

Posted on December 15th, 2014

There isn't enough space to share how great my experience was with Dr. Pemberton. She was kind and took time with me during each visit. She successfully delivered my baby and was helpful in the days after. I had a family tragedy that occurred days after my daughters birth. She came to the hospital to see me as opposed to calling. She exceeded the care you would expect from a professional. I can't say enough nice things about my experience with her.

Awesome MD

Posted on April 30th, 2014

Dr. Pemberton is amazing. From the first moment I walked and spoke with I felt I knew her for years. She just made me feel so comfortable that words cannot express! I am expecting my first child- so you can just imagine how nerve racking it is. Her staff (especially Maria) is wonderful. Using the portal for patients is a plus! They return yours calls right away and the MD even writes back. I am glad I found Dr. Pemberton for my first baby (got lucky) ! I am planning to have more and definitely will keep this MD as my Number 1.

Amazing doctor!

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Finally a female OB/GYN to the area that is intelligent, genuinely caring and always availalable to answer any questions I have. Her office is state of the art and very spa-like. She truly cares about you and you never feel rushed. She is up to date with the latest procedures and even does robotic surgery! I was sent to her by a friend and I could not be happier. I love the patient portal where I can personally email the doctor and get a response from her almost immediately.

Compassion at its finest

Posted on August 31st, 2013

Dr. Pemberton made me feel so at ease and listened to every concern I had. She is very knowledgeable and cares about the needs of the patient. Office facility is very clean and relaxing. Highly recommended !

Patient

Posted on June 10th, 2013

This is a great Doctor I would recommend her to everyone. The office is clean and staff is very friendly. The doctor gave me great feed back on everything and made sure I understood all information given to me before I left office.

wonderful

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

I have searched for the best OB-GYN in the tristate area for the past couple of weeks,and finally have met her. I was treated with so much love and care that i would recommend her to every women.

Dr. Pemberton is the best

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

I was blessed to have her as my doctor during my whole pregnacy and my delivery. I had a c-section and you can barely see my scars.I love her and look forward to have her in my next pregnacy.

Posted on February 27th, 2009

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Pemberton the moment we shook hands - that is a huge plus for a patient and doctor to being a relationship.

Posted on November 1st, 2017