A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolaas Bohnen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolaas Bohnen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohnen
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Bohnen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolaas Bohnen, MD, PHD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohnen graduated from Katholieke Univ, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Nijmegen, Netherlands. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bohnen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolaas Bohnen MD and PHD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolaas Bohnen practice?
- Dr. Nicolaas Bohnen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolaas Bohnen practices Nuclear Medicine and Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Ann Arbor Neurologists.