A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolaas Bohnen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolaas Bohnen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohnen
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Bohnen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolaas Bohnen, MD, PHD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohnen graduated from Katholieke Univ, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Nijmegen, Netherlands.
Dr. Bohnen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolaas Bohnen MD and PHD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolaas Bohnen practice?
- Dr. Nicolaas Bohnen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicolaas Bohnen practices Nuclear Medicine and Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Ann Arbor Neurologists.