A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolaas Grobler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolaas Grobler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolaas Grobler, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grobler graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Grobler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolaas Martin Grobler DO and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicolaas M. Grobler practice?
- Dr. Nicolaas Grobler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicolaas Grobler practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Montclair, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino, CA.
See Montclair Internists, Montclair Critical Care Practitioners, and Montclair Pulmonologists.