Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicolas Abourizk
Dr. Nicolas Abourizk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newton Lower Falls, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Hartford, CT. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abourizk is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and Newton-Wellesley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicolas Abourizk has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nicolas Abourizk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.