Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicolas Appleton
Dr. Nicolas Appleton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milan, TN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Appleton is affiliated with Milan General Hospital, Jackson-Madison County General Hospital and City Of Milan Hospital. Dr. Appleton has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicolas Appleton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nicolas Appleton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milan, TN.
Dr. William Carney
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Milan, TN 0 mi17
Dr. Joe Appleton
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Milan, TN 0 mi24
Dr. Ernesto Chioco
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Milan, TN 0 mi34