A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Athanassiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas Athanassiou, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Athanassiou graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Athanassiou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Athanassiou MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas Athanassiou practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Athanassiou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicolas Athanassiou practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.