Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Bu-Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Bu-Saba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bu-Saba
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bu-Saba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas Bu-Saba, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bu-Saba graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bu-Saba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Bu-Saba MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas Bu-Saba practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Bu-Saba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicolas Bu-Saba practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.