A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Bu-Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Bu-Saba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bu-Saba
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bu-Saba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas Bu-Saba, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bu-Saba graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bu-Saba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Bu-Saba MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas Bu-Saba practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Bu-Saba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicolas Bu-Saba practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.