A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Dikio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Dikio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas Dikio, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growing Expectations
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dikio graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dikio has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Apelo Dikio MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas A. Dikio practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Dikio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicolas Dikio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CA and Bellflower, CA.
See Los Alamitos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.