Dr. Nicolas Dikio MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2014
great doctor
Dr dikio is a caring doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. His office staff is nice and actually keep appointment times. The best ob/gyn ive ever been to.

February 24th, 2014
excellent doctor
I WAS RECOMMEND BY MY PRIMARY DOCTOR SOME YRS. AGO. I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE WITH DR. I AM WELL PAST THE BABY YRS., BUT THE DOCTOR SEEMS TO BE WELL EDUCATED IN FIELD OF POST-MENPOS, YRS. HE EXPLAINS ALL CONCERNS THAT ONE MAY HAVE. IF ANY ISSUES COME ALONG DEALING WITH MY BODY, I WOULD WANT DR. DIKIO NEXT TO ME. HE IS AN EXCELLENT DR.

February 24th, 2014
I am very glad I had Dr Dikio for my surgeon. He was referred to me by another Doctor. I was very confused about if I really needed a hysterectomy. He spent much time explaining my options and why he thought I should have it. He saved my life by having it done. I had an early, undetected cancer. I felt very comfortable under his care. I am very Thankful

July 26th, 2012
I trust Dr Dikio. He gave me great advice during my pregnancy and answered all my questions even when I had so many. When it came to my delivery, I was just glad he was there.

March 1st, 2012
THE BEST OBGYN!!
I highly recommend Dr Dikio. He has always helped me make the best decisions for all my care. I knew when he delivered my baby that I was getting excellent care and I totally trusted him when he explained his recommendations. He helped me not to worry and explained everything easy, so I could enjoy my pregnancy more. I have referred him to several of my friends and they have been so happy they found Dr. Dikio. The staff is friendly and it's easy to get an appointment, they always make space it you need to come in.

December 29th, 2011
I received excellent care and always felt comfortable asking any questions. His staff is very helpful and explain anyting that I needed. I highly recommend Dr. Dikio.

September 15th, 2011
HIghly recommend this doctor takes time to answer all your questions and has a friendly staff.

August 5th, 2010
We love Dikio!!!
His staff are very friendly and take the time to help with any and ALL problems, they even helped us with our insurance battle. Dikio himself is very kind and takes the time to explain things you may not understand, or never knew. He always asks you if you fully understand and will take the time to answer you as accurately as possible in the simplest of terms

April 8th, 2010
Not very caring!
He isn't the worse, but he definitely does not make me feel comfortable. Whenever I ask hima question his answer is rushed and acts as if I am bothering him by asking. I am not very pleased but at the same time I just choose not to go through changing doctors this late in the game. I would say that if you are looking for someone who makes you feel safe and confident about your delivery (especially if its your first) go somewhere else. There have to be more caring individuals.

November 17th, 2008
DR.DIKIO IS THE BEST OB
He is caring. He listens to EVERYTHING you have to say! BEST OB BY FAR!

March 11th, 2016