A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas El-Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas El-Khoury, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Khoury graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. El-Khoury has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. El-Khoury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicolas G. El-Khoury practice?
Dr. Nicolas El-Khoury practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.