inactive

Nicolas A Gonzalez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 25th, 2013
Best Pediatrician around!!
Highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez. Takes care of my sick kids and is always available. I would not take my kids to any other Pediatrician. (It's hard to beleive any bad reviews on this site). Everyone should see for themselves.

February 23rd, 2012
I absolutely love how Dr. Gonzalez has taken care of my daughter. She has had many health issues and he has always given her the best care! I would not hesitate to HIGHLY recommend him. He listens to you and then, finds the best solution he can even if it means referring you onto a specialist. He is GREAT!

February 21st, 2011
We went to see Dr. Gonzalez two times and both times he spent about 10 minutes with us. We felt rushed and like we were bothering him by asking questions.

February 7th, 2011
Extremely Unprofessional
Gum chewing and popping by his nurse staff - Unfrofessional. After seeing him they had his age down as 4 when he is 14. Doctor came into the room and said hi then looked at a clipboard and said he seems to be fine. He was visibly ill (even the recepetionist said so) I explained to the doctor that he was running a temperature over the weekend and so he prescribed an antibiotic and said "I'll take your word for it" Very unsettling. Made a new appt with different doctor on same day to find that my son had an ear infection. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this Doctor.

August 2nd, 2010
Idiot
This Dr. doesn't know how to diagnose kids, see someone else!

May 18th, 2010
awesome!
I am very particular about the medical professionals who care for my children. Dr. Gonzalez has been the best out of about a dozen different pediatritions. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is very sweet and extremely knowledgeable. Most of all, my kids love him!!!

May 27th, 2009
medical assistant
DR. GONZALEZ IS THE BEST DOCTOR OUT THERE THERE IS NO COMPETITION!!!!!!