A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Jabbour is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas Jabbour, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabbour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Jabbour MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Jabbour has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolas Jabbour practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.