Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Jabbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabbour
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jabbour Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas Jabbour, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabbour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Jabbour MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Jabbour has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolas Jabbour practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.