A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Jabbour is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabbour
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jabbour Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas Jabbour, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabbour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Jabbour MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Jabbour has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolas Jabbour practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.