A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Makhoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Makhoul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas Makhoul, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhoul graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Makhoul has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Elias Makhoul MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas E. Makhoul practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Makhoul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicolas Makhoul practices Family Medicine near Pleasant Hill, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Primary Care Doctors.