Dr. Nicolas Makhoul MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 10th, 2013
Excellent Care
My husband and I are new to the area and had to choose a Primary Care doctor in network - which can be a scary thing. I read lots of reviews 1st and Dr. Makhoul had very high marks. It's not easy to find a competent doctor who is also personable and sincere in his approach. Both my husband & I consider Dr. Makhoul to be one of the best physicians we have had in a long time. After moving several times in the last few years we have experience some very inept medical care which is very disconcerting. We are so pleased to have found a doctor we feel we can trust with our health care needs.

March 8th, 2011
I became a patient of Dr. Makhoul's when my primary physician moved out of state. It is hard and intimidating to switch doctors. I found Dr. Makhoul and highly recommend him. I have recommended him already to friends and family. I have been a patient now for 5 or 6 years. He listens, cares and takes care of the problem and never makes you feel rushed. He provides the medical attention and guidance you need. I am a pretty healthy female, however the little problems I have had, he has done a great job figuring out the problem and what needs to be done to fix/get under control. I am very happy with Dr. Makhoul. If you need a primary physician you will not go wrong with Dr. Makhoul, he is the greatest!

March 22nd, 2009
I have been going to Dr Makhoul for the last 5 years. He is a very caring doctor, who sees a lot of patients, but always makes me feel like my medical problems are the most important to address. Doctor Makhoul's diagnosistic skills are second to none. If you need a competent, caring doctor in the Contra Costa area, I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Makhoul.