A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Maragos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas Maragos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maragos graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Maragos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Ernest Maragos MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas E. Maragos practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Maragos has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolas Maragos practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.