Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

The Best show details The Best
by Douglas Lee on Mar 16th, 2015

the best in Boston

by Douglas Lee on Oct 21st, 2014

Excellent surgeon, fantastic in every respect. Worth the wait. Will work with you to find the root cause of the problem.

by J Doherty on Sep 28th, 2013

Dr. Marcotte is very professional, and his concern for his patient is admirable. He recently performed major surgery on my wife and she is well on her way to recovery. The surgery was much more extensive than we thought and we cannot say how grateful we are to Dr. Marcotte and his staff for their courtesy and professionalism.

Jul 17th, 2012

Dr. Marcotte (along with Dr. Woodard) did a revision of an unsuccessful back fusion surgery done locally. I found him to be very professional, extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, and most of all CONFIDENT and that put me at ease and made me realize I needed a second fusion. He said "I know EXACTLY what your problem is" and he and Dr. Woodard fixed it and pain is gone! Can't say enough about both docs as well as New England Baptist.

office visit show details office visit
Jun 1st, 2012

I thought he was awesome! very attentive and very professional. He diagnosed my problem pretty quick due to his professionalknowledge and he suggested certain tests before jumping into surgery. I like him very much and happy that I was referred to this practice.