Dr. Nicolas Marcotte MD Patient Reviews

February 20th, 2016
Top notch Doctor, great bedside manner.Spends time with you, answers all questions. Actually call the patient back himself when I called with a question. A fixed my problem 😀! When dealing with his office staff just stay on top of them. I understand he is a surgeon and its a busy practice. Amy and Christina have been very helpful and did what needed to be done .

February 12th, 2016
Best Doctor in Boston
The Best in Boston Period.

December 10th, 2015
Accessible doctor

July 21st, 2015
Excellent doctor
I saw Dr. Marcotte for a second opinion for a herinated disc in my back after suffering for about 8 months. I had failed 2 rounds of PT and 2 injections by another Doctor at a different hospital who told me, give it more time. As a young woman in my 30s I wanted my life back, after speaking to my PT we agreed going to the Baptist and getting this second opinion was my best choice. Dr. Marcotte told me ' I can fix you ' his suggestion of surgery was not much of a shock to me, but I told him I needed to think about it. He answered all my questions and about 2 weeks later I called his office to let him I wanted to go through with the surgery. He has the best bedside manner and I felt like he generally cared about me and my outcome. I was extremely nervous in preop, and he came over made me laugh and told me everything will be okay. He was very honest telling me during my post op visits that this will take time. My surgery was a success at almost a year post op. Thanks for fixing me Dr. Marcotte ! I also can't say enough about his office staff helping me with short term disability stuff and getting me a back to work note revised as my employer told me 2 days before returning to work after 8 weeks off.

May 26th, 2015
THE BEST
The Finest Surgeon in the World... none better anywhere...

May 16th, 2015
Great doctor. Amazing bed side manners

October 21st, 2014
Excellent surgeon, fantastic in every respect. Worth the wait. Will work with you to find the root cause of the problem.

September 28th, 2013
Dr. Marcotte is very professional, and his concern for his patient is admirable. He recently performed major surgery on my wife and she is well on her way to recovery. The surgery was much more extensive than we thought and we cannot say how grateful we are to Dr. Marcotte and his staff for their courtesy and professionalism.

July 17th, 2012
Dr. Marcotte (along with Dr. Woodard) did a revision of an unsuccessful back fusion surgery done locally. I found him to be very professional, extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, and most of all CONFIDENT and that put me at ease and made me realize I needed a second fusion. He said "I know EXACTLY what your problem is" and he and Dr. Woodard fixed it and pain is gone! Can't say enough about both docs as well as New England Baptist.

June 1st, 2012
office visit
I thought he was awesome! very attentive and very professional. He diagnosed my problem pretty quick due to his professionalknowledge and he suggested certain tests before jumping into surgery. I like him very much and happy that I was referred to this practice.