A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Muruve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Muruve is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muruve
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muruve Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas Muruve, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Muruve graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muruve has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Andre Muruve MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas A. Muruve practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Muruve has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicolas Muruve practices Urology near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.