A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Padron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Padron, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Physiatrist is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padron graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Padron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Alfonso Padron MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas A. Padron practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Padron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicolas Padron practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corsicana, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas Physiatrists.