A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Padron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Padron, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Physiatrist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padron
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Padron Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Padron graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Padron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Alfonso Padron MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas A. Padron practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Padron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicolas Padron practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corsicana, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas Physiatrists.